We’ve connected our gathering and processing platform with approximately 4,500 miles of natural gas liquids (NGL) pipelines, and 1,800 miles of natural gas pipelines, ensuring that the products from our facilities move safely and reliably to the highest-value markets every day. This infrastructure offers DCP customers a competitive, one-stop, integrated midstream service.
Just as we have G&P system flexibility, we also have NGL and natural gas systems that connect all DCP’s producing basins to premium markets.
Our NGL logistics business consists of multiple downstream assets including fractionators, NGL pipelines, and NGL storage facilities. This business generates predominantly fee-based margins.
Our geographically diversified NGL pipelines ― Sand Hills, Southern Hills, Front Range, and Texas Express ― link our liquids-rich G&P regions to expanding Gulf Coast petrochemical and energy markets, making us one of the largest NGL pipeline operators in the U.S.
- Black Lake, a 300-mile interstate NGL pipeline with 80 MBbls/d of capacity
- Front Range, a 450-mile interstate NGL pipeline with 260 MBbls/d of capacity, a joint venture owned one-third each by DCP Midstream, Enterprise Products Partners, and Occidental Petroleum
- Marysville NGL storage facility, with nine underground salt caverns with 8 MMBbls of capacity
- Panola, an approximately 250-mile intrastate NGL pipeline with 100 MBbls/d of capacity, a joint venture, owned 15 percent by DCP Midstream
- Sand Hills, a 1,400-mile interstate NGL pipeline with 500 MBbls/d of capacity, a joint venture owned two-thirds by DCP Midstream and one-third by Phillips 66
- Southern Hills, a 950-mile interstate NGL pipeline with 192 MBbls/d of capacity, a joint venture owned two-thirds by DCP Midstream and one-third by Phillips 66
- Wattenberg, a 500-mile interstate NGL pipeline with 112 MBbls/d of capacity
- Texas Express, a 600-mile NGL pipeline with 370 MBbls/d of capacity, a joint venture owned 10 percent by DCP Midstream
Commercial Director - Robert Williams
- Cheyenne Connector is a 600 MMcf/d residue gas pipeline providing takeaway from the DJ Basin to the Rockies Express Pipeline, a joint venture owned 50% by DCP Midstream
- Guadalupe is a 245 MMcf/d natural gas pipeline providing gas takeaway from the Permian Basin
- Gulf Coast Express provides 2.0 Bcf/d of natural gas takeaway from the Permian Basin to the Gulf Coast, a joint venture owned 25% by DCP Midstream
Commercial Manager - David Spreafico
Sand Hills Scheduler - Simone Yang
Southern Hills, Black Lake, and Wattenberg Scheduler - Scott Cummings