The Website may contain links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to the Website. DCP is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- on the Website; and
- in email and other electronic messages between you and the Website, and the persons administering the Website.
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by DCP or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our Website may contain pages that are of interest to children under the age of 18; however, we do not knowingly collect or otherwise gather personal information from or about children under the age of 18. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. If you are under the age of 18, do not provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use; register on the Website; or otherwise provide any other information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will use reasonable efforts to delete such information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at the address below.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about you. The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not personally identify you. Such information includes:
We use this information to help us improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- You may provide certain information to us on or through our Website, including:
- Information provided by filling in forms or otherwise submitting on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering and/or subscribing to use certain features of our Website.
- Information provided when using our careers site.
- Information provided in connection with your customer account(s).
- Information provided when you report a problem, request information, or otherwise communicate with us in connection with our businesses and/or our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To present our Website and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our businesses, including the Website.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of DCP’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls and encrypted using Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) technology.
- To comply with laws, including any court order, search warrant, subpoena, or legal process, as well as to respond to any government or regulatory request.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
370 17th Street
Denver, Colorado 80202